12 Days of Halloween
Day 3
Day 3 Feature: Roxy
For a dog that doesn't like clothes, hats or harnesses, Roxy was a perfectly modeled dog in her Halloween Witch hat. Good Dog!!
If you haven't checked out Living Locurto's Halloween Blog Party, you need to do so. She has received almost 50 (as of now) spooktacular entries. Wow! Click here to join the fun. I am going to add this Halloween picture of Roxy. A party isn't the same unless Roxy is invited.
4 comments:
KVC, what kind of pup do you have. Gorgeous!!!!
Love the costume and especially love that little furry face!
The Reed Family thinks that Roxy is the cutest witch we have ever seen. She is soooooooooooo cute!!!!
I'm also going to try the cheese cake treats for a Halloween Party that we are going to Saturday night.
Roxy is a Pomeranian. I keep her hair cut short. Most people think she is a puppy but she'll be 8 in Dec. KV
OMG! I'm in love with your dog! I've never seen a cuter Pomeranian.
Post a Comment