12 Days of Halloween
Day 6
Day 6 Feature: Autumn at the Arboretum
I love the Dallas Arboretum. It is one of the most peaceful and serene places in the Metroplex. During the fall its 66 acres of gardens are filled with thousands of pumpkins, chrysanthemums and other fall blooming flowers. The 15 foot Pumpkin House is one of this autumn's attractions.
Day 6
Day 6 Feature: Autumn at the Arboretum
I love the Dallas Arboretum. It is one of the most peaceful and serene places in the Metroplex. During the fall its 66 acres of gardens are filled with thousands of pumpkins, chrysanthemums and other fall blooming flowers. The 15 foot Pumpkin House is one of this autumn's attractions.
Enjoy the Great Pumpkin Festival
at
Autumn in the Arboretum
at
Autumn in the Arboretum










White Rock Lake




3 comments:
Pumpkins galore! How fun!! I love that corn stalk horse too.
Thanks for visiting our casita!
Wow, they do a great job at the Arboretum! I love the texture of that tree also.
I love seeing these pumpkins incorporated the way they are. Thanks for sharing them and for coming to my blog post about Prague homes so that I could find you!
Post a Comment