
The biggest college football game in the country was played today at the Cotton Bowl in Dallas, TX with the Longhorns coming out on top. ESPN's College Game Day was broadcast live from the Texas State Fair surrounded by the 92,000 lucky fans who were able to get a ticket, and other fair goers who wanted to be in the excitement of it all.

The entire tower on the University of Texas campus will be lit burnt orange tonight in recognition of the team's victory today.







I love the mid-season shake-ups in college football. Other notable games I watched:
(7) Texas Tech defeats Nebraska
(16) Kansas defeats Colorado - Coleen had a great time at the game!
(17) Oklahoma State defeats (3) Missouri - I know Leigh Ann is happy!
(11) Florida defeats (4) LSU - sorry Cousin John....looks like TX will be ranked higher than LSU
Football greatness today!!
1 comment:
GIRL! How about them Cowboys! You bet I'm stoked! Let's hope we keep up the momentum. Baylor this Sat, then Texas. I believe in miracles!!!
Post a Comment