12 Days of Halloween
Day 11
Day 11
Day 11 Feature: el esqueleto
el Dia de los Muertos
el Dia de los Muertos
Last Thursday night I met some old college friends at Aparicio's Restaurant and Sports Bar in downtown McKinney. I got a BIG chuckle when I saw el esqueleto bellied (or maybe I should say "boned") up to the bar. He's even wearing a sombrero. How festive!
Not only is the Mexican food fabulous, Chris Aparicio, the owner and one of my dear friends from college, is quite the host. He'll make you feel very at home and is always appreciative of your business.
Not only is the Mexican food fabulous, Chris Aparicio, the owner and one of my dear friends from college, is quite the host. He'll make you feel very at home and is always appreciative of your business.


Amy @ Living Locurto is having a Halloween Blog Party and I have decided to submit these pictures. They're not crafty or homemade, and I'm not sure they fit into any of her contest categories, but they're such a hoot! I hope others will chuckle like I did! Check out her party by clicking here or by clicking the image on my blog's sidebar.
Who knows, by the time I count down the 12 Days of Halloween on my blog, I might submit another entry in her contest! This is fun!
Who knows, by the time I count down the 12 Days of Halloween on my blog, I might submit another entry in her contest! This is fun!
1 comment:
I love it! Very funny:-)
Post a Comment