12 Days of Halloween
Day 5
Day 5 Feature: Pumpkin Carving
Talk about creativity and artistic ability! Wow! I was so impressed by the carved pumpkins on display at the Arboretum. I happened to show up on the right day and got to cast my vote.
Which one do you like the best?
Which one do you think I voted for?
Check back in a few days and I will tally the votes and make the announcement.
Also, I will contact the Arboretum to find out who won their contest (the real contest).
Which one do you think I voted for?
Check back in a few days and I will tally the votes and make the announcement.
Also, I will contact the Arboretum to find out who won their contest (the real contest).
tulips

lion

graveyard

witch

jack-o-lantern

dog

butterfly

A sample of the assorted & unique pumpkins proudly displayed throughout the Arboretum
(not part of the contest)
(not part of the contest)

Leave a comment and tell me which one you like the best.
We'll have our own little blog contest.
Too bad we don't know the contestants or we would send them a prize.
We'll have our own little blog contest.
Too bad we don't know the contestants or we would send them a prize.
6 comments:
KayVonne,
Ryan and I love the tulip pumpkin. We plant tulips every year.
Summer likes the tulips best!
I liked the grave yard. It is very spooky.
I think K.V. chose the dog.
I vote for the tulip pumpkin...but I have to tell ya...that dog one is pretty great too. You have a wonderful blog...thanks for visiting mine the other day...I will be back to explore yours again and often.
Smiles ~ Ramona
Hi KayVonne :)
I would have to say that the graveyard pumpkin is my favorite, but I'm pretty sure that's not the winner. For that I would have to say the dog.
rue
I like the "Graveyard" which is a scene from "Nightmare Before Christmas" one of my kids favorite movies of all time.
I actually like all of them, though, especially the dog!
Post a Comment