For those of you who know me, you know I love music, live entertainment, going to concerts, and the MTV Video Music Awards. I continue to watch year after year knowing fewer and fewer of the musicians. I still hold on to the diminishing possibility that one of my great 80's rock band heros will make an appearance. Last night was no different.
Unfortunately, the only glimpse of the 80's I was able to get was yet another famous musician grabbing his crotch. Sigh.......
michael j.
lil wayne

MTV......you used to be the GREATEST! What happened?? Please go back to playing music videos again. And bring back Dweezil Zappa while you're at it.

2 comments:
Amen! I totally agree. I continue to watch every year and feel older and more out of it each time I do. I was not impressed by the show a couple of nights ago at all. Was that host supposed to be funny? And when, if ever, does MTV show videos these days? -Julia
Ha! These two photos together made me laugh! I didn't watch it... I don't even know who anyone is anymore. I just watch videos on iTunes now. I'm an OLD lady now. Waaaaa.
Post a Comment