Tuesday, September 02, 2008

The Wait is Over......











Is anyone as excited as me about the newly opened 9 mile section of 121?!?

I now have a direct 16 mile route from Plano to Coppell (Valley Ranch). It's still 22 miles to get to work but 16 of it are tollway driving.

Where was all the traffic as I entered the new freeway this morning on my way to work? Is it possible that I was one of the few who knew it opened?? Is it possible that the large majority are taking off for Labor Day week? Where was all the traffic during the afternoon rush??

I am still holding my breath that 121 will stay this way for a while. It reminds me of when the George Bush opened. It started as a calm and quite tollway but now it's a parking lot during rush hour.

Here's to hoping my 70+ mph commute will last for a while!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh. I didn't know it was open! Enjoy no traffic while you can:-)