Saturday, September 20, 2008

College Football Season

It's here! My absolute favorite time of the year is fall and college football season.

My ideal Saturday morning is waking up, popping open an ice cold Dr. Pepper, turning on ESPN's College Game Day, and preparing to cook a meal that I'll time perfectly to the kickoff of my day's favorite game (it's usually the UT game). There is nothing better than ideal outside temperatures so I can leave the backdoor open and something delicious simmering on the stove. I love a house with the feel of cool crisp air, aromas coming from the kitchen, and the sounds of football on tv.

College Game Day

If you want to get fired up about the games, watch College Game Day. Go on the road with Chris, Lee and Kirk. Broadcast outside of a stadium that will have one of the day's best games, you'll get an insider's perspective on that game and of all the other great match ups. I love the enthusiasm and spirit on these college campuses and I also love getting a glimpse at the campus itself and their traditions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kathy, Garrett, Scott, Blake and myself are being white trailer trash in our travel trailer preparing to watch ATM slaughter Miami, since this is where we live due to Hurricane Ike. We do not have the wonderful food that you will be enjoying today, but we will grill hamburgers later, while Scott and Blake enjoy a birthday dinner with their mom at El Toro.
Rumor has it that we "might" have electricity next week. --Wonder