Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Big 80s Hair Contest

This is one of 4 photos I entered in the Big 80s Hair Contest on Living Locurto's Blog. Wish me luck!! All the photo entries will be posted on her blog Wednesday, October 1. I KNOW some of my blog readers had big 80s hair so submit your photos too! It will be FUN!
























1987 Southwest Texas State University, San Marcos, TX

KV, Tracey, Michelle, Robin - suite mates

The Def Leppard ticket stub was on this page of my photo album so I am guessing this is the night we went to that concert. (?) Tracey & Robin may have headed to the Steve Wariner concert though. I swear, they went to Bluebonnet Palace every other weekend to see him perform!

Every night before we went out, we spent at least 3 hours getting ready. I am not kidding you! A full 3 hours full of primping, changing outfits at least 4 times and spending LOT'S of time on our hair. We must have spent a fortune on hairspray, perms & mousse.

2 comments:

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

LOVE those bangs! ha!

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

I love the '80s and love this picture! I sent one in of myself to Amy, too, but I think you have me beat. Too funny! -Julia :-)