Monday, January 12, 2009


I Faces
The First Contest

As a supporter of the new I Faces photo sharing site, I am entering a picture of my 3 year old niece, Summer, who is in deep thought before her first ballet recital.

This week's theme is "Anything Goes". I don't at all expect to win but I am having fun participating. Join in the fun and submit a picture!! Click here to view the site.

6 comments:

Jackie said...

Wow, that looks like an "Is it over yet?" look if I ever saw one! lol

Drew said...

Looks like nervousness and eagerness all wrapped up in one adorable little girl's expression. Thanks for sharing!

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Hey, I'm just excited to see you here and with a person shot! ha. She's so cute:-)Is Roxy ready for her debut in February? ha.


Amy
Co-Founder
I ♥ Faces

Dot O said...

Oh, the look of concentration! You can almost see her going over all of her dance moves in her head.

A very pretty little girl!

Melinda said...

Oh my goodness - she is adorable and she looks so nervous! : )

angie {the arthur clan} said...

You captured such a wonderful expression...you'll always be able to remember that moment in her life!

Thank you so much for the support. I'm really glad you participated!

~Angie
co-founder of iHeartFaces