Julia @ Hooked on Houses is hosting "Hooked On Fridays" today. Click here to take a look at what her blog readers are hooked on.
I am hooked on Pepperidge Farm Shortbread Cookies. I can't stop eating them and find myself buying 2 packages at a time. When it comes to sweets, I like things with a hint of sweet but not overpowering.
Eaten with a big glass of milk, these cookies are oh so delicious!

Be sure to visit Julia's blog to see the addictions, passions and cravings of her blog readers!
Better run......I have cookies calling my name! I can't think of anything I'd rather eat this morning for breakfast.
What are YOU hooked on???
10 comments:
Mmmm! I haven't had those cookies in a long time. I'm adding them to my grocery list today. Just watch I'll be hooked on them in no time.
I thought I'd tried just about every one of their cookies, but I don't think I've had the Pepperidge Farm shortbread before. They look delish. Adding them to my grocery list right now...
Thanks for joining my blog party!! :-)
They look great and we do have some in the kitchen. My husband loves them!
Mmmmm! Sounds great!
Shortbread is one of my favorites, too, although I've never seen these. I'll have to keep an eye out for them!
Oh I love Pepperidge Farms cookies, too! I'd be hard-pressed to choose a favorite! Enjoy you cookies! ~Arleen
I love their shortbread cookies - I also really like the Chess cookies (I think that's what they are called). If it wasn't so darn cold I would go buy some today!
I recommended your blog to a friend who'd like to start her own. I wanted her to see an example of a great blog versus the usual which just have pictures of people's vacations and kids. Yours is like a mini-magazine...interesting articles, features, recipes and links. Hope it's okay if I start advertising for you!
Oh, and I'm hooked on Facebook...and I blame you and Jan!
I'm hooked on M&Ms!!!!!
Post a Comment