Sunday, January 11, 2009

Introducing a new blog for the new year: I Faces








Amy @ Living Locurto, along with her blogging buddy Angie, are the co-founders of a new photography sharing site. This is for anyone who loves to take pictures - both amateurs & professionals. Click here to see I Faces.

In addition to the photos of faces & the contests, I am MOST excited about the photography tips that will be shared. I love to take pictures and literally have thousands of them, but I'm a point-and-shoot person. I don't know much beyond that.

On special occasions throughout the year, we can show off our pets faces and February 2nd will be the the first Pet Day. The winner of the first Pet Contest will have their pet's photo on the button. Don't you think Roxy's face belongs there?

























Also, be sure to visit & join the I Faces Group on Facebook. You don't have to be a Facebook member, just click here.

1 comment:

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

I seriously love your dog! Thanks for the shout out:-)