TX OU Weekend
Dallas is a great place to be TX OU Weekend. Anticipation and energy fill the air. Even if you don't go to the game, the spirit of the game can be felt throughout the Metroplex. On Friday afternoon, the freeways fill with decorated cars. Wherever you go, people are wearing burnt orange and crimson red. This year, to top it off, it was a beautiful, cool, crisp, low-humidity day.
Friday Night
I had dinner at Sambuca with a lovely family, The Evans, who came from Oklahoma for the game.
During the Game
When fall arrives, I get crafty. I made a pumpkin centerpiece for my dining room table as I watched the game. I have a few other things I am going to make that I'll post on this blog.
Sweet Victory




1 comment:
I love your centerpiece! That is just beautiful! I may have to get you to make me one! What a game, huh?!
Post a Comment