I loved the pics of Summer. You really need to update the pics in your office, because Hunter & Summer have changed so much since I have known you. I guess this is what I have to look forward to with Natalie. I will let you know when she does this so I can hire you to take pics.
KVC Loves: travel, cooking, live entertainment, word puzzles, autobiographies, maps, anything crafty, writing, shopping, daytime tv, the water, eating, planning, organizing, taking pictures, laughing, house guests, purple, football season, staying cold, and having plans
2 comments:
I loved the pics of Summer. You really need to update the pics in your office, because Hunter & Summer have changed so much since I have known you. I guess this is what I have to look forward to with Natalie. I will let you know when she does this so I can hire you to take pics.
What happened to the recipe for chocolate sheet cake? It was the only summer salad that sounded good to me!
Wonder
Post a Comment